Based: Canterbury / London / Home Based
Hours: 18.75 hours per week, working between Monday to Friday.
Do you have experience of supporting a wide range of concurrent projects in a business analysis role?
Have you got excellent influencing, communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills?
Do you have experience of working in an agile project environment?
We are looking for a part time Business Analyst to perform a key role in our central project management and applications development team. The team is focused on delivering strategic cross-organisational projects, continuous improvement initiatives and technology solutions that improve our customers’ experiences. The post-holder will play an essential role in identifying the full range of needs and requirements that these projects and solutions need to deliver and in ensuring that these needs have been met post-implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
• Development of requirements using a range of techniques including interviews, observation, research and data analysis.
• Mapping and documentation of business processes using techniques such as Lean, journey mapping, interviews and workshops.
• Researching solution options, using gap analysis tools to shortlist and make recommendations against business needs.
• Presentation of benefits, limitations and costs of recommended solutions to leadership and stakeholders
• Work closely with project teams and external providers to support the sourcing, planning and implementation of solutions
• Analysis and reporting on solution performance over time against KPIs through surveys, interviews, observation and data analysis
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a business analysis role, with practical experience of applying analysis techniques and tools to a range of projects, as well as presentation of options and recommendations.
The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills with proven ability to manage their own workload and will have Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and SharePoint would be an advantage but not an essential requirement.
This role can be based in either our Canterbury Office, London Office or from Home; however, we would expect the post-holder to attend meetings and workshop activities on-site where necessary.
Here at The London Institute of Banking & Finance we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
To apply, please submit your CV with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Please note that depending on number of CVs we receive; we may close the advert early. Due to the high volumes we receive, it may not be possible to respond to all applicants who are unsuccessful.