Barker Munro Recruitment Limited
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
£24000 - £28000 per annum
Premier Work Support
Up to £10 per hour
Pearson Whiffin Accounts and Finance
Manpower - Ashford
Manpower - Ashford
£22,000 to £25,000 (negotiable)
Lenham, Maidstone, Kent
This Job Has Expired! This advert has now been deleted by the advertiser, the details below are for information only.
Office Administrator (Full-Time)
Novacor UK is an established Kent based medical device company that has built a robust reputation spanning almost 25 years. We pride ourselves on providing; bespoke sales and delivery packages, premium customer service and specialist technical support/training to professionals within NHS hospitals, GP surgeries and private health organisations across the UK and Ireland.
We are expanding our small but busy administration support team and are seeking an individual who can demonstrate clear communication skills and exceptional attention to detail as well as an ability to prioritise, plan and execute tasks in a reliable and timely manner.
Ideally, we are looking for someone to start within 4 weeks, although this can be open to negotiation.
Benefits to include: 4 weeks holiday, private healthcare, company pension, free parking.
Key responsibilities to include:
• Office based administrative support to the Technical and Customer Support Team.
• Continued updating of the CRM database with relevant data.
• Document completion, scanning and electronic filing.
• Liaising with customers, suppliers and service providers.
Knowledge and skills: (essential)
• Friendly, methodical, conscientious.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan and organise both familiar and new tasks.
• Sound up to date knowledge and understanding of office procedures and terminology.
• Ability to use a problem- solving approach to respond appropriately to a wide range of enquiries.
• Ability to produce and respond to detailed written and oral communication in the office setting.
• The use of well-known applications to process, obtain and combine information – Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Sage and CRM data bases.
• Ability to work on own initiative or with others when required.
• Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and discretion.
• An awareness of others’ roles, responsibilities and requirements in carrying out your work.
• Previous experience in an office administration role essential.
Please include an accompanying letter with your application explaining why you believe you are the right candidate for this role.
Advertiser: Direct Employer