IT Support Manager / Team Leader
We are looking for a hands-on experienced Support Manager or Team Leader who can manage a team of support analyst dealing with online support issues across the business, dealing with tickets, deskside issues as well as equipment upgrades etc.
The technical environment is heavily Microsoft focused with both physical and virtual environments, some networking and travel to other offices, not always within the UK. There is also a large focus on customer service, how the team works with and are perceived by the rest of the company.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Extensive experience in and exposure to working within large, multicultural IT teams either as Team Leader or in a hands-on technical role with ambition to move into a team leadership role.
* Exposure to Windows based server systems and environments (Win Server 2019)
* Physical and virtual (VM Ware / ESX based)
* WANs, LANs and network troubleshooting
* Experience with following technologies/products: BackupExec, SCCM, Veeam, Avaya telephony, ITSM Systems, Active Directory, Exchange, DHCP, DNS.
* Basic understanding of ITIL principles