An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Commercial Accountant / Finance Business Partner to join a dynamic and driven business with the ability to add value and support key business decisions, building relationships with internal stakeholders.
Managing a Financial Analyst, the Finance Business Partner will focus on the following areas:
• Driving meaningful KPIs and MI reporting to support the business in key decision making and achievement of its strategic goals
• Supporting the budgeting, business planning and business strategy processes
• Supporting and driving the forecasting process, challenging the numbers where appropriate and highlighting risks and opportunities
• Financial modelling – developing and modelling new business cases, acting as a key contributor to new product decisions and
highlighting potential outcomes, presenting your findings in senior management meetings
• Managing multiple mini commercial finance projects within the department
• Business partnering – building relationships with both finance and non-finance staff at all levels of the business
You will be commercially astute, career driven and possess first class communication and relationship building skills. This role will interact closely with key stakeholders and requires a level of confidence to deliver finance information competently to non-finance staff. Financial modelling skills are a must together with natural business acumen, passion for data and providing meaningful outcomes from this data and the drive to challenge and deliver robust financial outputs in a fast-paced business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a solid business that can offer excellent long term career progression.