We are a large multi academy trust of primary and secondary schools in Kent. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic new Business Administrator to join our friendly Trust Office team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and experience by working as a Compliance Administrative Apprentice within the Trust. The role is varied and will include:
* supporting the administration of School Governor applications;
* collating information for Freedom of Information Requests and Subject Access Requests;
* undertaking website compliance checks;
* general administration such as printing, filing and photocopying.
You will also be working towards achieving a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship through the Apprentice Academy. As part of an apprenticeship programme you will spend 20% of you time (1 day) undertaking some form
of learning activity that relates to the Apprenticeship programme. This may be formal structured learning or informal unplanned learning.
Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all
sectors. The role will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities
Desired skills and personal qualities
*Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, *Patience
* GCSE or equivalent 5 including English and Maths (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Essential