£110 - £120 a day
Supply Desk ltd
Neg.depending on experience
Barker Munro Recruitment Limited
Jump IT Recruitment Solutions Limited
Teacher of Humanities
Humanities Teacher (Religious Education or Geography)
Starts September 2022
This secondary school, based in Canterbury, Kent, are looking for a teacher of Humanities to start in September 2022. Teaching mainly in Religious Education you may also be asked to teach some Geography and History. This role will ideally be filled on a permanent contract but temporary candidates can be considered.
Experienced teachers or an NQT will be considered for this role. The school is accessible both by car and public transport with ample parking for those choosing to drive.
In order to be considered for this Humanities Teacher role you must have:
* A good understanding of the Religious Education curriculum at KS3 and KS4
* A knowledge of basic intervention techniques
* Ability to inspire students in the classroom
* Ability to teach mixed ability classes
* Innovative teaching style
* Willingness to embrace new teaching technologies
Working for Pearson Whiffin Education means you get:
* A dedicated candidate manager to answer any questions or queries you have
* A hassle free and accurate payroll service
* A team that knows the value of working locally and wants to put you into the closest schools to you
* Complete flexibility on the days and weeks that you work (supply bookings)
To discuss Cover Supervisor roles in more detail contact Joseph Foord today to discuss your requirements. Call 01732 795122 or email email@example.com .
Is this role not quite right for you? Know someone who should apply? Recommend them to us and both of you will receive a referral reward. *
Pearson Whiffin Education offer a specialist recruitment service to schools and school-based staff across Kent including Margate, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Ashford, Swale, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester, Strood, Gravesend and Dartford.
Pearson Whiffin Education are always looking for new candidates. Please contact us if you are a teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, premises manager, premises assistant or school specialist administrator and you are looking for your next job opportunity.
*Terms apply - for more information contact us today
Posted on: 2022-09-10 15:48:17