Job Title: General Manager (Engineering sector)
Location: Ashford (Office based)
Benefits: Private Medical Insurance, Company pension, Company shares, 21 days annual leave
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am - 5pm, Saturday 8am - 12:30pm (with 1 day off every 2 weeks)
Purpose of the role:
The client we're recruiting for is retiring after 18 devoted years and therefore they are entrusting us to recruit the best General Manager to take over the running of his successful business, which has an annual turnover of £2m. Our client will train you in all aspects of the business for 3-6 months so you'll be in safe hands.
Your key responsibilities:
* Managing the business, including 9 members of staff
* Managing the Trade Counter and Show room
* Driving the business forward and increasing the comapny turnover with new and innovative ideas
* Managing supplier relationships
* Providing the best service to customers to uphold their incredible reputation
Skills and experience required:
* Previous experience as a General Manager is essential
* An industry background such as Engineering/Heating/Bathrooms/Plumbing/Manufacturing experience is essential
* Ambition and drive to grow the business
Face to face, socially distanced in the office, our client is adhering to strict, COVID-19 safety measures.
If you're interested in this position and have the skills and attributes listed above then please apply today.
* Please note if you're suitable and your skills match the role you'll receive an e-mail from us. Remember to call us ASAP / within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant). We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.