Fabulous opportunity has arisen to join a friendly, energetic, and growing customer services team!!!
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home!!
Interview date: 25/11/2021
Start date: 17/01/2022
Our clients aim to share their passion for enjoying the great outdoors by providing an unrivalled choice of quality places to stay, at locations world-wide and provides vast knowledge, expertise and discounts. This is an exciting role where you will be utilising your previous skills/experience to promote a range of services and products, handle customer queries whilst providing exceptional customer service.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• To promote to customers all services including insurance, offers and discounts
• Provide a high level customer advice and information service to our members and potential members, in accordance with the companys standards and strategic goals.
• Support and assist colleagues through sharing of knowledge and experience
• Take ownership of own personal development, maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and procedures necessary to carry out the role.
• To assist other sections of the department
• Previous experience of customer service/care
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to demonstrate a confident, empathetic approach to customer service
Monday - Friday (1 in 6 Saturdays)
25 days holiday
Do not hesitate to apply and secure an interview for 25/11/2021
Please contact now for immediate consideration!!
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website