Barker Munro Recruitment is working with a fantastic insurance client in the ME postcode area who has a new opportunity for a Claims handler to join their team.
Dealing with a broad mix of commercial claims, my client is happy to consider candidates with either a Commercial claims background or possibly someone with motor claims handling, as long as you can demonstrate excellent customer focus and a professional outlook to claims and service levels.
The key responsibilities for this role are;
• To handle all contact from insurers, clients, solicitors and other external third parties
• To record claims and forward immediately to insurers and/or uninsured loss recovery agents. To update records as claim progresses
• To oversee the running of the claim during the settlement process.
• To ensure all third party correspondence is forwarded to insurers and liaise with third parties where applicable
• To advise clients regarding claim procedures and liability
• To produce claims reports as required and work closely with internal teams
• To ensure that files are maintained and cleared as appropriate
If you are interested in applying for this role, have previous experience of working within a Claims role and have insurance knowledge, please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment Ltd by using the relevant links.
For all the latest news and jobs, follow us on Twitter @BarMunRecruit