Based in Central London£55,000 p.a+ DOE
Our client has a fantastic new opportunity for a Clinical Coordinator to oversee one of their clinics based in Central London.
With over 35 years' experience in Medical-Cosmetic and Aesthetics treatments, our client is looking for someone that can oversee admissions, surgery, recovery and discharge. You will need to be a RGN for this role, with experience managing a small team and surgical experience in a day surgery unit.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a RGN, must have experience in a surgical setting and ideally running a surgical day unit. You will be in charge of the hospital from admissions, surgery, recovery and discharge.You will work alongside the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) in leading, directing and motivating the clinical teams.
The Clinical Coordinator will:
* Take responsibility for effectively implementing clinical policies and procedures
* Supervise teams at the London clinic across Admissions through to discharge
* Provide leadership and strategic direction for clinical services in London, in line with overall strategic and business goals
* Continue to develop and deliver a high quality, evidence based, in-patient service in a changing health care environment
Skills and experience required:
* You must be a Registered Nurse
* Experience in a similar role, overseeing a small team
* Working within a Private Clinic setting is an advantage
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18yearswith a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each candidate as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 0808 168 1474 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only reply to those with the most relevant skills and experience, If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your submittal, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please do apply for other opportunities through Morgan Jones.