CARE MANAGER - WORKING FROM HOME
Interviewing soon. You will be working from home and visiting clients when necessary.
My clients are looking for experience candidates in the care industry. In the areas of Kent Sussex and Surrey & London
Lovely role for someone with a Care, Health or Nursing background that wants a field based role as a Care Manager .
This is a Monday to Friday role.
•This role will be working from home and visiting clients.
• You will have your own clients. an average of 10 clients to look after.
• Maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance at all times.
• Liaise with clients/ representatives as well as other Health Care Providers and attend reviews as and when required.
• Safeguard and promote the welfare of the clients/ employees.
• Mentoring, supervising and working alongside employees.
• Overseeing the day to day running of the care service.
• The successful person will be a supportive, flexible, team player, with a mature attitude and the ability to work with clients and candidates at all levels.
• Excellent telephone manner and good standard of education desired.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:-
• Health and Social Care or a nursing qualification or a good solid care background with some hands on experience.
• Clinical skills, previous assessment experience, knowledge and understanding of CQC guidelines.
For more details and a full job spec please send your CV as a Word document to [email protected] or call 01732 746 622