Exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a successful and established company based in West Kent. You will have at least 5 years HR experience with at least 2 years of that being in a HR Management or sole charge role, be CIPD Level 5 and have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of a time and attendance system and working with a blue collar workforce would be a distinct advantage.
- Responsible for the HR function and all aspects of recruitment and employee relations
- Developing and implementing HR policies and initiatives
- Ensuring that time and attendance software is utilised to it`s full capacity
- Working with the senior management team to develop the business and workforce
- Developing the performance review system
- Assessing and monitoring training programs
- Supporting finance with payroll. Delivering reports
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.