To manage all warehouse activity from offloading vehicles to ensuring warehouse is kept clean and organised on a weekly alternate 2-shift rota AM & PM and to support office as and when required.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Offload all inbound pallet deliveries including night trunk.
• Book all pallets in to the system & Warehouse (Scanning)
• Label All pallets once booked in and put away when required.
• Load all outbound 4FL vehicles and contractors working for 4FL
• Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
• Picking orders as and when required.
• Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system.
• Ensure warehouse is well kept and clean of any rubbish and debris.
• Ensure Fork truck is kept charge and that all Health & Safety processes are always adhered to.
• Secondary School (GCSE Level)
• Previous Warehouse Experience is essential
• Good Communication and attention to detail a must
• Must speak good English and be PC literate
• Must have a full valid fork truck license
• Must hold a valid full UK driving license.
• Honest, reliable, and dedicated, team player that would like to progress their career in this industry.
If you feel you would be suitable for the role then please get in touch.