We have a fantastic opportunity within our vibrant and fast expanding property service company. Based in our Rochester branch we are looking to recruit a Property Painter and Decorator, for our properties across Kent.
You will be responsible for the basic turnover and void management of our properties, making them ready for the new incoming tenants. This will involve inspecting the property and identifying any problems and communicating these to the office.
You will be doing light cleans and minor decorating if required. Other duties will include very minor repairs, assembling flat pack furniture, and completion of online forms on behalf of the new tenants.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, then this may just be the role for you.
You will be supplied a company vehicle, uniform, and fuel card. Full driving license is essential.
Subject to suitable references and Right to Work documentation.
We are pleased to offer the following package:
• The hours are 42.5 per week Monday – Friday (negotiable start/finish times)
• Overtime possibilities including unlimited weekday overtime.
• Basic salary £20,000- £25,000 per annum pro rata.
• 28 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays.
• Company vehicle, uniform, phone/tablet and fuel card.
• Generous Nest Pension Scheme.
• You will need to pass a DBS check.