Insurance Account Support
£18,000 - £20,000
Barker Munro recruitment Ltd has a great career opportunity within this expanding Financial services organisation.
This role will suit a confident, experienced administrator with excellent communication skills looking for a role where they can develop a career. The role will be varied and you will be assisting the Account manager is providing administration support to the team that looks after corporate clients.
The job will be varied and will include;
• Client liaising over the telephone and via email.
• Data entry for renewing or amending group information.
• Internal system updates when required.
• Scanning of documents/invoices.
• Midterm amendments for mid and corporate clients.
• Complete annual audits of all groups within the mid and corporate portfolio –liaise with the group secretary and insurers to ensure all data is correct.
• Check company invoices for mid and corporate clients including monthly, quarterly, annual or mid-term adjustments and send reconciliation to company.
• Arrange for any credit cheques to be sent to the company.
• Maintain and issue P11D reports.
Applicants will need to have the ability to work efficiently within a team, have good communication skills, a positive approach and good organisational skills. We are seeking candidates with administration experience and a good level of Education, including Maths. A very friendly working environment awaits the successful candidate and the company offers superb training and support.
If this Insurance Account Support role sounds of interest, please send your CV to Barker Munro recruitment by using the relevant links.
For all the latest news and jobs, follow us on Twitter @BarMunRecruit