My client, a developing and international FMCG business based in East Kent, is looking to appoint an experienced Finance Director on an Interim basis to support them through a period of transition.
This exciting interim role will see the successful candidate getting involved with a number of business critical projects. These projects are specifically in place to look towards developing new revenue streams and to increase profitability.
Along with increasing the company`s UK presence, they are also looking into the possibility of expanding overseas, and so experience of an international retail market is essential.
- Supplying regular, insightful finance data to the CEO and senior management team
- Developing the existing finance team, encouraging team members to step up
- Maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders
- Advising on market opportunity and risk as required
- Overseeing more in-depth finance procedures
- Finance team leadership, financial reporting & control
- Transformation and change projects.
- Business partnering, commercial finance management, forecasting, budgeting, planning
- Board presentations.
- Liaison with operations, board, advisers, bank, pension and investment managers
- Reporting on investments
This role requires a high calibre candidate with at least 6-years` experience in a leadership role. The ability to challenge the status quo, present revolutionary and workable solutions to complex problems and deliver against tight deadlines is a must. Candidates will also need to be able to build robust relationships with staff and stakeholders within a short space of time
A strong background within FMCG sectors including retailing with previous manufacturing experience is essential.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.