Marketing Executive B2B Software Industry
Location: Sittingbourne or London
Salary: Circa £35k
For this role we are specifically looking or someone who has been in Marketing role for a IT, Software or technology business. In a business to business environment for at least 3 years. Ideally you will be located in Kent, however we can also look at candidates based further afield as long as you will be happy to come to the offices in Sittingbourne, Kent at least 2 days per week and we would be happy for you to be home based the rest of the time.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in world of professional services while obtaining their professional CIM qualifications.
My client is very experienced in training staff and has a strong coaching ethos, where you will learn on the job supported by colleagues. in addition to this they will further support your development through an apprenticeship training programme, leading to a Level 6 (Degree Level) Marketing Manager Qualification, as well as Associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
You will work closely with the UK Managing Director, Group Brand Director and Sales team to generate engaging UK campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a passionate, enthusiastic and forward-thinking individual with excellent creative and technical skills, who can effectively collaborate with key stakeholders at all levels.
· Supporting the UK Managing Director in the development of the UK Marketing Strategy.
· Supporting Practice Leads and Business Development colleagues to convert and shape their business strategy into compelling market propositions.
· Implementing and devising campaigns across key target markets to aid lead generation.
· Building and managing social media campaigns which include executing an effective SEO, SEA and marketing automation strategy. This also includes performing ongoing keyword research.
· Writing and optimising content, webinars, interviews, white papers, print media, etc.
· Continuously testing and optimising campaigns to meet KPIs.
· Undertaking market intelligence activities.
· Arranging and Facilitating customer events, such as conferences, roadshows dinners, etc.
· Produce weekly and monthly reports for the UK management team based on the Marketing KPIs.
· Working side by side with technology partners.
· Working with UK stakeholders to ensure there is an internal marketing plan in place which contributes towards an informed and positive employee experience.
Have at least 3+ years of experience within a B2B marketing role, ideally in IT professional Service Environments.
Have a good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSEs at A-C / 9-4 including Maths and English (or equivalent).
Be eligible to undertake a Level 6 Apprenticeship qualification in Marketing Management.
Have experienced in building and managing digital / SEO campaigns.
Have a strong understanding and experience of social media marketing.
Have experience of event management including webinar curation and facilitation.
Have experience in technical authorship, both traditional print and digital.
Have strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
Be a natural self-starter who treats challenge as an opportunity to learn.
Ideally have experience of Salesforce CRM or similar.
Successful applicants must be willing to undertake, and able to pass, security clearance and financial reference checks.