Are you a hardworking individual with strong leadership skills and a proven track record within Estate Agency looking for the opportunity to shine?
If so, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are an independently owned, full-service agency providing residential sales and lettings with separate leasehold block management department.
We are now looking to recruit a Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join our team.
You will need to have valuation skills and be able to list properties, attention to detail, flexible can-do approach and good communication and admin. skills.
You will need to be driven, motivated, enthusiastic and be able to work under pressure.
Work is varied across sales, lettings and property management and this role will suit someone looking to expand their existing skillset and build a worthwhile career.
In return you will be given a competitive basic salary along with the opportunity to earn commission from a number of area's with OTE anticipated to be c.£25,000
You must have a full UK driving licence and have your own car, mileage will be paid.
Please reply with CV to be considered.
• Introducing new properties to applicants
• Enjoy generating appointments for viewings and valuations
• Showing people around properties in the local area
• Matching customer needs with available properties
• Meeting and greeting customers both face to face and over the phone
• General assistance and administration with basic IT skills & data input
• Negotiating sales and lettings deals
• Canvassing for new business and exploiting new opportunities
• You must have a full, UK licence & own car preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• You will be proactive and willing to go the extra mile
• You will be articulate
• You will thrive in a fast-paced and busy environment
• You will have good interpersonal and people skills
• You will be well-presented and professional in appearance
• Previous residential property experience essential
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.