We are currently seeking a talented Brand Manager to manage a personal care products within one of our large, global, manufacturing clients. We are looking for a great all-round marketer, you will be able to demonstrate an extensive experience of the full marketing mix. In particular you will have a strong commercial acumen, as well as strength in briefing and developing all types of communications including TV, social and digital disciplines.
Location: This position is a full-time role, based in London 3 days a week and will be required to work 2 days a week in the South East Kent location.
The role: Your deep understanding of key consumer insights, backed up with rigorous category analysis, will allow you to lead the development of strategic, insight led, brand plans. You will create and brilliantly execute the plans through the development of compelling communications and promotions that prompt the required consumer and customer response to hit targets.
*** It is essential that you have a background in FMCG and at the very least, Personal care/Healthcare categories.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for the following:
• Continuing and building on the success of the brands
• Leading the development of strategic, insight led, brand plans based on equity drivers
• Create and execute the plans through various communications and promotional channels
• Find ways to prompt consumer and customer response
• New product development
• Work with NPD and R&D teams
• Liaising with Export teams
• Developing new packaging with design agencies
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate:
• Relevant Marketing Degree or equivalent qualification
• Experience of working with an FMCG environment – healthcare ideally
• Experience in helping create substantial A&P Programmes across (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
• Able to work to clear processes
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be used to a fast paced environment
• Must hold valid drivers’ licence
For your efforts you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, 24 days annual leave (as a minimum), fantastic pension scheme, plus many more fantastic company benefits.
Apply to day and don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.