Are you an experienced Marketing and PR Assistant who is seeking an opportunity to work part time and contibute to the continued success of a significant local business within the hospitality and leisure sector?
We are proud to be working with this business to identify a suitable person who has the necessary skills to manage key duties within the Marketing and PR team. These areas of responsibility include such tasks as:
* Maintaining digital records by keeping press cuttings/news stories/corporate activity and event management and any other media activity and reporting on same;
* Updating of information on website as an when functions and customer activity demands;
* Assist is media planning and procurement and developing relationships in this area;
* Monitoring and writing entries for awards and sector activity for professional memberships etc;
* Press release support including writing and imaging;
* Assisting with filming and photo shoots as required.
You will have gained a relevant level of experience within a similar role and have developed very good attention to detail, effective communication skills and relationship building, and be confident in the use of software such as InDesign/HTML and Photoshop.
Providing support over 22.5 hours per week, this offers flexible working to meet the need of the business and the successful candidate. This is a rare opportunity to step into an exciting role with a local employer of choice with a competitive salary available to the successful candidate.
Please apply with an up to date CV for an immediate response.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.