At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
Situated in a brand-new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and publishing across multiple platforms.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to help us grow our successful Train Simulation games. The Marketing Assistant will be integral to content creation and execution to deliver highly engaging campaigns that reach and inspire players.
· Work with internal teams on activity that resonates with our audience
· Manage the asset brief and creation process for weekly content releases
· Write engaging copy for press materials, marketing assets and activity
· Liaise with external PR and media agencies on campaigns
· Planning and execution of consumer events
· Share reports on campaign performance and customer insights
· Ability to deliver stand out marketing execution
· Attention to detail on managing workflow in a fast-paced team
· IT Literate including all Microsoft office applications
· A passion for video games
· Interest in trains is beneficial
About Dovetail Games
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
· You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
· You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
· We have an industry leading work-life balance
· We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Pension scheme
· Eye-care vouchers
· Free parking
· Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
· Access to funded fitness events and health checks
· Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising