The Service Desk Institute
SDI is an expanding IT service membership organisation based near Orpington, Kent with a big global ambition. We have a passion for inspiring service desks across the globe to be brilliant and, to help us deliver our company's exciting growth plans for 2020 and beyond, we need a marketing superhero. Could it be you?
Do you have:
- at least 12 months hands-on experience in marketing role, ideally B2B?
- a good understanding of marketing automation systems (such as Pardot) and an ability to interpret and use the customer data that it drives?
- a talent for bringing inspiring event marketing campaigns to life across multiple channels including social, video, blogs, webinars, email, website, print and understanding the ROI?
- experience of using marketing software systems and apps and customer databases (such as Salesforce, Pardot, Cvent)?
- a flair for content marketing and experience of producing really interesting content for web?
- excellent written English and creative writing skills?
- a thirst for using all of your marketing skills to drive online registrations and a slight obsession for creating the perfect marketing lead?
For this role you will also need:
- a passion for working as part of a high-performance marketing and events team that exceeds goals
- experience of marketing events, products or services on a small yet perfectly formed budget
- a knack for finding creative solutions to sales and marketing challenges and making things happen
If you can answer yes to all of the above, we want to meet you.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, a fun, supportive working environment, flexible working (after probation), career progression.
Please send us your covering letter stating why you are perfect for this role, your salary expectations and CV.