Location: Canterbury, Kent
Salary: £18,000-£22,000 (Depending on experience)
Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm (plus an hour lunch break)
Are you looking to develop technically?
Do you have a passion for IT and Technology?
If the answer is yes, then we have an exciting new opportunity for you. A global company based in Canterbury are seeking a Junior IT Technician to join a dedicated team providing Desktop Support. The role will involve technical troubleshooting alongside general IT and Infrastructure Support therefore IT knowledge or previous experience is essential. Full training and development is on offer.
* An IT related degree (2:2 or above) or 1 years' experience in an IT environment providing support
* Knowledge of Active Directory
* Knowledge of troubleshooting and resolving both Hardware and Software issues
* Ability to communicate both face to face and over the telephone
* An interest in IT and Technology
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply today for immediate consideration.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.