Clark James Recruitment are working with a highly professional and reputable Financial Services business based in London.
Due to ongoing growth within the business our client are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join the team.
• A good understanding of FCA and Mifid rules within the IFA sector
• Previous experience is essential in a similar role with significant knowledge of Pension administration work including SIPP/ISAs, Bonds and General Investment accounts
• A strong working knowledge and experience of using wrap platforms is essential.
• Must be able to understand implications of wrap processing and administration.
• Preparation and completion of review packs working with para planner and adviser following review processes
• Providing support to Paraplanners and Advisers
• Creating cash flow plans using Voyant (or similar software)
• A good working knowledge of auto enrolment and experience of administering group pension schemes
• Prepare projections and reports using Selecta Pension
• Diploma qualified to working towards the Diploma qualification
• A strong working knowledge of MS office including word and excel.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisation skills
• Flexible and self-motivated
• Ability to work independently with a common sense approach is essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Accurately following new business processes within agreed timescales.
• Ownership of tasks essential
• Excellent basic salary and benefits