Pearson Whiffin Education
Pearson Whiffin Education are currently recruiting supply teachers for daily cover vacancies with several schools across the Kent area. You will hold UK Qualified teaching status and have the ability to teach at secondary or primary level. We work with schools in Medway, Maidstone, Sittingbourne, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Ashford, Bexley, Gravesend, Sevenoaks, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and Bromley. So wherever you are, we have a school for you!
Key responsibilities of the supply teacher are:
● You will collaborate with all teachers within the respective departments to ensure the curriculum is delivered to the best level possible.
● You will deliver the set lessons provided by the usual teacher or Head of Department.
● You will use student’s interests as a way of engaging them.
● You will ensure all forms of assessment are being utilised so students know how they can improve.
● You will implement and follow the school behaviour management policy.
Key benefits of working with Pearson Whiffin Education are :
• You will be paid up to £150 per day, dependent on experience and references.
• You will have access to some of the highest performing schools in the country.
• Flexible days or hours to work around your current commitments.
• You will be paid £250 for any successful referral you make to the company.
• You will be paid weekly, every Friday.
• Your own personal Consultant to help with any requirements you may have.
• Benefits and discounts across a variety of retail outlets, restaurants and leisure facilities.
If you have the necessary skills and would like to find out more about the position then please contact Andrew Irvine on 07958 115 282 or email [email protected]
Pearson Whiffin Education works in line with the Department for Education guidelines and thoroughly checks all candidates prior to placement. Teachers are asked to provide their current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and complete a new check through Pearson Whiffin Education before commencing a role. Candidates who are signed up to the update service will be asked to provide their DBS reference number.
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should therefore make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.