Customer Care Executive
£25,000 - £27,000
Hours - Monday - Friday 9.00am to 4.30am
Location- Mid Kent
My client, a global company is looking for an experienced Customer Service professional to support a sales department with administrative duties. This Is a fantastic opportunity for a 'people person' to join a team ensuring first class service to clients and internal employees.
* Handling incoming queries via phone, email etc.
* Data entry
* Dealing with delays to orders and amending orders
* Creating new Customer Accounts
* Liaising with workshop and delivery team
* Checking orders for all sales areas
* Ensuring all paperwork and dates on the order processing system are kept up to date
* Dealing with purchase orders
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Experience within a customer facing position
* Quickbooks experience desirable
* The ability to prioritise
* Happy to work to tight deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have great customer service skills and would like to work for a company with a great culture and look after their staff do not hesitate to apply!
This role is being handled by Holly Ensoll, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!