£26000 - £27000 per annum
Commercial Services Trading Ltd
£20,000 - £25,000
Barker Munro Recruitment Ltd
Jump IT Recruitment Solutions Limited
Injection Moulding - Team Leader
£32,000-£36,000 per annum plus shift supplement £3442.63 plus 25 days holiday plus more
New Hythe, Tonbridge and Malling, Kent
This Job Has Expired! This advert has now been deleted by the advertiser, the details below are for information only.
Come & join our passionate, committed & innovative team at Polypipe Building services helping construction build better with safe & sustainable mechanical service for commercial buildings by continuing to be the UK’s leading provider of sustainable water, climate and ventilation management solutions for the built environment.
About the role:
We currently have a vacancy for a Shift Team Leader in Injection Moulding.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
The Team Leader is responsible for ensuring all the resources and processes within the Injection Moulding area are controlled effectively, that the team works according to SSW, and that all KPI targets are communicated and achieved. They must also be able to motivate and drive their team to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives
Our ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, experience, skillset and
• Knowledge of Injection Moulding processes and equipment.
• Excellent communication skills and able to arrange and chair meetings.
• Excellent problem solving skills working in isolation and part of a team.
• Commitment, drive and reliability.
• An excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
• The ability to work on their own initiative.
• Leadership skills – previous supervisory experience will be an advantage.
• Lean manufacturing knowledge would be an advantage.
Shifts: The position is on 3 rotating shifts, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Salary: £32,000-£36,000 Band 7
What’s in it for you:
Polypipe Building Services are also proud to have been awarded an Investors in People – Silver award.
In addition to the opportunity to work with a successful FTSE 250 market leading manufacturing company with a friendly culture we offer a competitive salary and extensive employee benefits package*, including:
• 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays with the option to purchase holiday via holiday trading scheme with Christmas shutdown
• Pension scheme with life assurance
• Ongoing training and development
• Company sick pay
• Health Cash Plan with online rewards *
• SAYE Sharesave Scheme*
• Employee Counselling and Advice Line and Mental Health First Aiders*
• Salary Sacrifice Schemes – Tech Scheme and Cycle2Work*
• Employee Appreciation, Attendance and Long Service Awards*
• Employee engagement initiatives such as dress-down Fridays, fundraising and CSR, monthly newsletter, social events such as xmas party and quiz nights, employee lottery.
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply now!
Personal applications only
Unfortunately, only successful applicants will be contacted
Strictly no recruitment agencies
You must be able to provide evidence of right to work in the UK and this maybe requested during the recruitment process.
The contact data included in this advertisement is not consented for marketing use or unsolicited communication
Advertiser: Direct Employer