Opportunities like this are rare…
Yeomans is a full service marketing and fundraising agency that serves a wide range of clients primarily in the charity sector. Our services include: Strategy, creative, design, branding, copywriting, data management, website development, email, video, social and cross media, print, mailing & fulfilment.
We are searching for a new addition to our production team. Our ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and will be always willing to go the extra mile to ensure our clients are happy with the products we are supplying to them.
The role involves:
• Daily picking and packing of clients orders
• Entering postal information online
• Assisting in the Warehouse
• Counting of stock when it arrives to ensure accuracy
• Basic Word & Excel skills
• Good communication skills
• High level of accuracy and eye for detail
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Willingness to pitch in to get the job done
• Good timekeeping
This is a full time permanent position based on the outskirts of Tonbridge, there is not an option for home working.
Please send current CV and a covering email with your application.
No Agencies Please.
Closing date for applications is friday 29th July 2022.