Are you currently in IT Support and looking for a new challenge? Are you keen to develop your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company? Then this opportunity might just be for you.
Munio is a multi-award winning, Fortified IT Support and Cyber Security MSSP.
For the past 16 years, Munio have been supporting Kent’s leading companies, delivering fanatical IT support and cyber security services across a variety of industry sectors.
We are looking for an ambitious IT Support Engineer to join our team and take their career to the next level.
• IT Support of Client devices to include: Workstations, Server and Cloud Environments.
• IT Security & Cyber Security services to client devices using the latest assets and protocols.
• Assisting clients both on-site and remotely using the very latest RMM, PSA and Security tools.
• Diagnosis and maintenance of systems, server and cloud applications.
• Maintaining and troubleshooting a wide variety of Windows OS and client software applications, Office 365 administration and cloud applications.
• Firewall, Switches, Routers – Configuration and Maintenance.
• IT Support experience within a business environment.
• Sound knowledge of networks (including hardware and configuration), email, windows applications and tools, peripheral hardware and diagnostic tools. Office 365, Windows 10/11
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal at all organisational levels
• Extremely high level of customer service.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and meet all the required deadlines and expectations
• Ability to “think on your feet” and react positively to given situations
Dynamic, Friendly, Working Environment
£21 000 - £26 000 plus bonuses + phone + laptop + training + certification
28 days holiday (plus an additional day for your birthday)
Regular Free Lunch
Break Out Areas (pool table, gaming area)
Cycle to work scheme
Working with latest MSP Tech
Paid For Microsoft Certification exams
Health and Wellbeing certified environment
Career development, training and career path planning
How To Apply
If you are looking for the next step in your career and need to be with a forward-thinking organisation that really does look after its team, then this fantastic opportunity could be for you.
Be part of a muti-award-winning IT Support and Cyber Security organisation.
Those interested should email their C.V’s to [email protected] with salary expectations. Please put ‘IT Support Engineer’ in the subject line. We thank all interested parties; however only selected applicants will be contacted.