Up to £10.50 per hour
Hays Specialist Recruitment Ltd
£8.91 - £11.00 per hour
Premier Work Support
£23000 - £30000 per annum + depending on experience
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Up to £10 per hour
Pearson Whiffin Accounts and Finance
Manpower - Ashford
Manpower - Ashford
18700 - 22400
This Job Has Expired! This advert has now been deleted by the advertiser, the details below are for information only.
Location: Ashford & Canterbury
Salary: £18,700-£22,400 dependent upon qualifications and experience
Full Time: 37.5 hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm plus overtime on a weekend rota
Our client offers enhancements for Saturdays and any work between 8pm and 7.30am on weekdays at time +30% of your basic salary rate. For Sundays and Bank Holidays at time + 60% of your basic salary rate.
Reporting directly to the Matron you will be part of a dynamic team focusing on the provision of excellent patient care. As a key player in the team the hospital administrator will be required to manage the administrative aspect of ward Administration duties.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
• Meeting and greeting patients/visitors in a warm, friendly and professional manner
• Maintaining accurate medical record systems
• Dealing with and administrative issues on admission
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Develop in depth service knowledge and offer information about the services to our patients/visitors
• Handle enquiries from existing and prospective patients/visitors professionally with digression
• Ensure all computer systems are kept up to date at all times e.g. EDN, NJR, Patient Centre and Compucare
• To return all NHS notes back to medical records after discharge. Return all Private and Choose and Book notes to the relevant departments
• Ensure that all admission packs and notes are ready for the patients pre-assessment
• Participate in in-house training sessions and attend meetings and discussions when required
Qualifications and Experience
Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) grade C or above
Proven experience working in an administration environment
Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
Exceptional customer service skills
Excellent communication skills
Polite and confident telephone manner
Organised and methodical in approach
Ability to act on own initiative
Previous experience of working in a team
This is a really exciting opportunity to work with a very successful organisation and really help deliver a fantastic service.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Posted on: 2022-08-25 13:58:38