Are you an experienced communications professional with a dynamic, creative approach and who loves a challenge?
We’re offering an exciting opportunity to join a growing PR agency, which is expanding its roster of clients. We work with blue-chip companies, delivering strategic, insight-led PR campaigns to help our clients to be better understood by a wide range of media and external audiences within the UK.
Due to new client wins and our ambitious plans to grow our business, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, and creative people to join our team.
If you’re looking for your next role in a fast-paced, fast-growing agency, we have just the job for you.
As a PR and Communications Associate, you will:
• Work in partnership with our senior team and our clients to tell stories in a creative and engaging way and ensure our campaigns resonate with journalists and the public
• Lead our outreach to national, regional and specialist media contacts across the UK and build effective relationships with them
• Handle day-to-day media enquiries from local and national media outlets
• Support our senior team to effectively handle reputational issues and business challenges faced by our clients
• Proactively identify opportunities to tell stories on behalf of our clients and create compelling content to help deliver impactful media coverage
• Support the growth of our business by leveraging your networks and contributing to new business proposals
• Support our senior team with arranging and managing events on behalf of our clients and the agency
• Support our senior team by undertaking other duties as reasonably required
What we’re looking for
To succeed in this role, you will have some experience of working on PR or communications campaigns, either in-house or agency side. You are keen to learn and grow your responsibilities, helping to support our senior team with delivering results for our clients. You are flexible and creative, with the ability to work to tight deadlines. We’re a busy team, so you’ll be able to hit the ground running and with some guidance from us, use your initiative to deliver fantastic results for clients.
You are highly organised, confident and a self-starter, with a proactive approach. You have excellent written communication and social media skills, along with great I.T. skills.
A degree in Public Relations or communications is desirable but not essential for candidates who can demonstrate appropriate skills and experience. Most importantly, you have a willingness to learn and ambition to progress.
This role is a hybrid position and you will be able to split your time between working at home and working from our office set in beautiful countryside in rural Kent.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected] by midday on Friday 1 July 2022.