Come & join our passionate, committed & innovative team at Polypipe Building services helping construction build better with safe & sustainable mechanical service for commercial buildings by continuing to be the UK’s leading provider of sustainable water, climate and ventilation management solutions for the built environment.
About the role:
We currently have an opportunity for a part time Management Services Coordinator to join the Management Services department at our Aylesford site.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Safety checks and audits for Site, including conducting and documenting and assisting external statutory inspections
• Ensure PPE stocks are maintained, and PPE issued to agreed rules
• Management of company uniform and distribution to work force.
• Monitor and review system documents ensuring correct issue status and audit of changes
• Issue Permits to Work for External contractors as required, maintain contractor files and supervision of permits as required
Our ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, experience, skillset and
• The successful candidate will be expected to be a self-motivated and organised individual with the ability to work on their own initiative.
• Full training will be given but a good understanding of Environment, Health & Safety matters appertaining to the company would be beneficial.
• The ability to conduct internal audits and accurately record the results in a clear legible manner consistent with the requirements of the respective standard
Shifts: This role is 20 hours per week. You will have a flexible start time between 9am and 10.30am and finishing 4 hours later between 1pm and 2.30pm
Salary: £11.50 per hour
What’s in it for you:
Polypipe Building Services are also proud to have been awarded an Investors in People – Silver award.
In addition to the opportunity to work with a successful FTSE 250 market leading manufacturing company with a friendly culture we offer a competitive salary and extensive employee benefits package*, including:
• 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays with the option to purchase holiday via holiday trading scheme with Christmas shutdown
• Pension scheme with life assurance
• Ongoing training and development
• Company sick pay
• Health Cash Plan with online rewards *
• SAYE Sharesave Scheme*
• Employee Counselling and Advice Line and Mental Health First Aiders*
• Salary Sacrifice Schemes – Tech Scheme and Cycle2Work*
• Employee Appreciation, Attendance and Long Service Awards*
• Employee engagement initiatives such as dress-down Fridays, fundraising and CSR, monthly newsletter, social events such as xmas party and quiz nights, employee lottery.
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply now!