An exceptional new instruction for a Training Co-ordinator with an established and key manufacturing client in the area, for a permanent Training Co-ordinator.
There are 2 key areas with this position:
• Management of the company training system, so setting up new users assigning courses keeping accurate records
• Delivering training, for example tool-box talks for new starters etc
Attractive salary depending on experience
4% company performance related annual bonus
9% matched contribution pension scheme (including salary exchange option)
Health cash plan with Healthshield
Life Assurance cover at 4x base salary
24 days holiday plus you can buy/sell 2 days per year) plus 8 bank holidays
• Responsible for the co-ordination and on time delivery of specific training processes for both Production staff and training for the wider Folkestone business
• Ensure training targets and timelines are met
• Maintain the training database and records
• Deliver, design, develop and conduct training where necessary.
• Assess On The Job training competency.
• Manage and maintain the in-house training facilities.
• Provide administrative support for the broader training team and function
• Identify and evaluate any gaps in skills or knowledge.
• Ensure training hours are tracked and booked correctly.
• Liaise with agency staff supplier to ensure agency training is adequate and is completed on time.
Health & Safety
• Ensure everyone is aware of, understand and follow all Company Health & Safety instructions - accident/incident reporting, first aid etc.
• Report any accidents or near misses to the Health & Safety Officer.
Skills & Knowledge
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• Flexible & adaptable.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
• Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator, or similar role.
• Any administrative knowledge of SABA & LRN as a digital learning platform helpful (although training can be given for the right candidate)
• Proficient in all aspects of MS Office.
• Able to work under own initiative and meet targets and deadlines.
• Experience of a manufacturing organisation desired
• Presentation, Mentorship and Coaching skills
This role also carries responsibility to comply with and promote compliance with the relevant GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and hygiene procedures and standards in the activities they undertake within the facilities.
Some flexibility is required as there may be an occasional requirement to train night shift workers.