Supplement Factory is an Ashford, Kent-based, business that has been proudly producing nutritional food products and food supplements since 2011. We have been thriving off the back of fantastic growth in this sector, with our high growth predicted to continue whilst we also expand into new markets.
We are highly accredited, successful manufacturing company, holding BRC AA grade and NSF GMP certification.
Due to internal promotion we are recruiting a Quality Officer who will report to the Quality Manager and work closely with colleagues in Production, Warehouse and Supply Chain.
Salary £25-30,000 plus benefits.
• Support the Quality Manager in the maintenance & development of the Quality Management System through:
o Development of Standard Operating Procedures
o Generation and update of specifications
o Driving the CAPA process
o Ensuring use of Change Control
o Supplier and ingredient review
o Internal audits
o External audits as required
• Assist the Quality Manager in third party accreditation audits. Lead customer audits
• Assist the QC officers in batch review as necessary
• Support and advise Production in process issues as necessary.
What we’re looking for:
• Excellent & confident communicator
• Displays a ‘can do’, controlled, calm attitude
• Works with pace & precision
• Experience of involvement in third party audits
• Knowledge of BRC Food Safety requirements
• Minimum two years relevant experience Ideally within supplement/pharmaceutical industry