Service Desk Engineer - London
Service Desk Engineer - £28,000, City of London office with 3 days a week from home.
Service Desk Engineer Candidates must have experience working in a 1st Line Support environment is urgently required by a leading Managed Services Provider in London. You will have the opportunity to progress into 2nd Line positions very quickly due to the personal development programmes that are in place with the business. The 1st Line Support Engineer will be responsible for providing 1st class remote support to high profile financial organisations.
The 1st Line Support Engineer will be responsible for;
* Solving technical queries over the phone and via email
* Building machines for clients
* Ensuring issues are fully closed off and communicated to clients
* Managing multiple tickets at any one time
* Meeting SLA's including fast phone pickups, client priority tickets and billability
* Working out of hours on a rotational basis to support clients after business hours
The 1st Line Support Engineer will have;
* Strong experience with PC builds
* Experience setting up new users
* Experience with Active Directory and Group Policies
* Connectwise experience - Desirable
* Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a 1st Line Support Engineer to work for a rapidly expanding Managed Services Provider who have a clear structure in place for progression. You will be fast tracked into a 2nd Line Support Engineer position as well as having the chance to gain Microsoft Certifications.
If you are interested, click 'apply' and send in your CV for immediate consideration.