• Carry out the day-to-day processing of financial transactions including supplier invoices, supplier statements, customer invoices, remittances, and credit card statements.
• Preparation of weekly supplier payment runs and raising payments on online banking.
• Management of company credit cards including paying off outstanding balances and completing forms
for additional card holders as and when required.
• Carry out credit control including escalating to internal management
• Request engineers’ timesheets each month
• Manage the expenses process for Director’s authorisation.
• Credit checks when trading with
• Completing VAT Returns and reconciliations.
• Arrange and assist with stock counts as and when required.
• Liaise with the Director on a regular basis regarding outstanding debt, cost management, month to
date revenue etc.
Skill Requirements –
• Previous experience in a finance role
• Mathematical skills
• Previous experience of Sage Line 50 Accounts or similar helpful
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with great attention to detail.
• Understanding of business principles and practices.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Organisational and planning skills, along with critical thinking and problem-solving skills computer skills; multi-tasking abilities
• Integrity, honesty.