Come & join our passionate, committed & innovative team at Polypipe Building services helping construction build better with safe & sustainable mechanical service for commercial buildings by continuing to be the UK’s leading provider of sustainable water, climate and ventilation management solutions for the built environment.
About the role:
Our Aylesford, Kent site is currently looking for an Advantage Estimator to join the Advantage Technical team.
To be successful within the team, you will need to have a can do attitude, be a good team player with a positive mentality and have excellent inter-personal skills. You will be required to interact with customers and colleagues across the business.
You will be key to the departmental goals and thrive on teamwork and achieving targets collaboratively with your colleagues. You will be motivated by the success of the team, the business and yourself as an individual and be able to demonstrate ideas and opportunities for improvements throughout your employment.
Providing a high standard of service to your colleagues and customers and will always commit your best on a day-to-day basis. You should have the ability to learn and adapt on your feet.
The role is a technical based role and must be able to use AutoCAD, Inventor and REVIT to progress customer estimations for drainage and water supply systems. The role requires the ability to interact with customers and colleagues by a range of methods, telephone, MS Teams, MS Outlook, Skype and face to face.
The ideal candidates will have the following personality traits, knowledge, skills and competencies:
• Excellent communicator in all aspects of customer service with strong communication skills to enable effective communication within the team, and internal/external customers, in person and over the telephone
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office – (MS Excel a distinct advantage)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
• Effective team working skills – a team player
• An understanding of Autodesk platforms – ideally REVIT, Inventor and AutoCAD
• An understanding of above ground drainage design principles
• An understanding of water supply design principles
• Ability to read and interpret drawings (Plans, sections, schematics and elevations)
Training shall be provided on all product ranges and their respective design and installation processes.
Shifts: Monday to Friday
Salary: Upto £22,600 depending on experience
What’s in it for you:
Polypipe Building Services are also proud to have been awarded an Investors in People – Silver award.
In addition to the opportunity to work with a successful FTSE 250 market leading manufacturing company with a friendly culture we offer a competitive salary and extensive employee benefits package*, including:
• 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays with the option to purchase holiday via holiday trading scheme with Christmas shutdown
• Pension scheme with life assurance
• Ongoing training and development
• Company sick pay
• Health Cash Plan with online rewards *
• SAYE Sharesave Scheme*
• Employee Counselling and Advice Line and Mental Health First Aiders*
• Salary Sacrifice Schemes – Tech Scheme and Cycle2Work*
• Employee Appreciation, Attendance and Long Service Awards*
• Employee engagement initiatives such as dress-down Fridays, fundraising and CSR, monthly newsletter, social events such as xmas party and quiz nights, employee lottery.
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply now!
Personal applications only
Unfortunately, only successful applicants will be contacted
Strictly no recruitment agencies
You must be able to provide evidence of right to work in the UK and this maybe requested during the recruitment process.
The contact data included in this advertisement is not consented for marketing use or unsolicited communication