Company – UKHSE is a multidisciplinary health, Safety and environmental consultancy providing services to clients across the UK in many sectors of business. We are part of the Outset Group of Companies.
We are looking for a new consultant to strengthen the existing team in delivering services to our clients across the whole of the UK and ROI.
All applicants must as a minimum have attained Technician or Graduate Membership of IOSH or Full Membership of the IIRSM.
The ideal candidate will also have auditing skills and recognised training skills certificates.
This is a 'Hybrid role' that will require the successful candidate to travel to locations across the UK and spend some nights away from home, work from home and also from the office as may be required.
The main duties associated with this role include:-
- Conduct audits of client premises to establish precise levels of compliance against legal and recognised national standards.
- To conduct inspections of construction sites at various stages of the project.
- Devise cost-effective plans for addressing clients needs for health and safety improvements.
- Negotiate with enforcing authorities on behalf of clients.
- Undertake routine health and safety activities on behalf of clients, in areas such as policy development, risk assessments, surveys, inspections, accident reporting and contractor assessment.
- Deliver training in a variety of health and safety topics and geographical locations, including IOSH, NEBOSH, IFE, and HABC courses as well as bespoke UKHSE training.
- Pursue continuous professional development, ensuring your own skills and knowledge are always up-to-date with the latest changes in legislation and codes of practice.
Salary Package - Dependent on qualifications and experience.