What it's like to work at SearchFlow:
If you want to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing company, SearchFlow ticks all the boxes. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We are the market leader in conveyancing products and services and constantly expanding into new sectors, creating fantastic opportunities for positive, team-orientated and self-motivated people. We also love a good work social and team building events.
As well as this we offer:
• 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
• Remote working enabled
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Focus on training and career progression
• Competitive salary
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be part of a team that is jointly responsible for ensuring that customer queries are being dealt with promptly and efficiently with KPI’s met and a strong focus on first call resolution and excellent customer service.
The role will involve:
• Providing helpdesk/order fulfilment style support and advice via telephone, and email correspondence to customers.
• Providing excellent customer services.
• Liaising with relevant data providers for all search queries to ensure the smooth running of the search ordering process.
• Ensuring customer queries are dealt with and actioned on a regular basis in accordance with the Helpdesk KPI’s (Assigns, updates, emails etc).
• Implementing and coordinating orders for bespoke services such as Portfolio, maintaining communication with customers and data providers throughout.
• Understanding all SearchFlow products, procedures and systems.
• Achieving Silver or equivalent on quality scores.
You will be proactive and self-motivated with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. You will also have strong emotional intelligence, be committed to progressing your own learning and development. You will also have/be:
• Previous experience in a customer services environment.
• Competent with Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Able to demonstrates excellent customer service and telephone skills.
• Quick and accurate data entry skills.
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task, work flexibly and under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
Part of a £1.2 billion company, SearchFlow is the biggest conveyancing search provider in England and Wales. Over 2,500 legal clients trust us to run more than 1 million searches for them every year. We have completed 5,000,000 instructions and 26,000,000 searches so we’ve touched 1 in 4 property transactions.
We are part of the DMGT, who are committed to investing in our portfolio of services. Because we have such a large, supportive company behind us, we can invest in nationwide, reliable datasets, enhanced mapping tools and an ordering platform that has been designed for ease of use and efficiency.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing company, SearchFlow ticks all the boxes. We are the market leader in conveyancing products and services and constantly expanding into new sectors, creating fantastic opportunities for positive, team-orientated and self-motivated people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.