Yeomans requires a pro-active warehouse operative to join our busy team based in East Peckham (Kent). We are looking for a candidate with good physical strength, ability to work without supervision, and a can-do attitude is a must.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager the role includes:
• Scanning in goods that have been received and putting them into stock
• Picking, packing and despatching orders
• Liaising with couriers
• Booking shipments and organising collections
• Updating stock inventory
• Updating system accurately
• Keeping warehouse organised & tidy
• Deliveries counted and updated on the system
Requirements for the role include
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Competent and experienced with general warehouse duties
• Candidate should be organised with good timekeeping and a proactive attitude towards work
• Hard working and goes the extra mile
• Trustworthy, responsible, punctual
• Takes the initiative
• Fork Lift licence is an advantage (or willingness to learn)
• Previous experience is not necessary, but a can-do attitude is a must
Yeomans is a small but fast-growing business. There is lots of scope for the right candidate to grow with the business.
Our working week is Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm with an hour for lunch.
Annual Holidays of 25 days plus bank/public holidays.
£21,000- £23,000 a year, plus pension (after qualifying period) - final package subject to experience.
Full time, permanent role.
No agencies please.
Closing date 22/05/2022