We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual with a eye for sales and customer service to join our busy internal sales team as a Sales Administrator.
Based in our Marden office, Burtons Medical Equipment is one of the leading suppliers of Veterinary Equipment in the UK, coving the full range of equipment from Anaesthesia to X-ray.
Duties will include processing sales orders, producing quotations and advising clients on their equipment selection; our customers are mainly based in the UK and Ireland but our overseas client base is ever growing. As well as incoming customer enquiries by phone or email and general office duties.
Successful Applicants will need:
· to be self-motivated with high accuracy level
· to show a willingness to learn, research, understand and develop processes
· to be well organised with excellent IT skills
· to have the ability to work efficiently on their own and part of a team,
· to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Our product range is extensive so full product training will be given but an interest to learn more is essential, as well as training on our operating system. Previous sales administration or export experience is preferred but not essential.
If you are looking for a position that will provide you with new challenges and a variety to your working day we would like to hear from you.
· Normal Office Hours – Monday to Friday – 8.30am – 5.00pm
· Company Pension Scheme
· 33 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
· Staff Events – Summer Party and Team events
· Countryside based office within walking distance of a mainline train station
· Salary – Dependent on experience – in the region of £25,000
Please email your CV, along with a cover letter by clicking the apply button.