Technical Sales Advisor -
An exciting new opportunity is now available within our vibrant sales and technical department. We are looking for individuals with excellent customer service experience and polished systems skills and are looking to build a career within our organisation as we continue to expand our business into new markets both in the UK and internationally.
• Provide first line customer service to incoming queries (phone/email) of a sales and technical nature by-telephone and in person.
• Daily processing of sales orders using Netsuites.
• To work with Sales and other Technical staff to ensure that Architects, Specifiers and other customers have all the information they need
in order to meet their needs and to generate further sales orders.
• To complete responses and actions required and other details on the in-house CRM system.
• Further develop technical skills and expertise through continued training on all the companies’ products and services.
• Prepare Pricing and Tender Enquiries.
• Distribute Leads and liaise with our Specialist Contractor Network.
• Liaise with Logistics and Warehouse staff to ensure smooth delivery of the companies materials.
• To manage internal and external training sessions including CPD enquires from Specifiers.
• To provide general assistance to Senior Management as and when required.
• Customer service experience combined with a good understanding of construction methodology.
• Experience in working in a construction related sales/administration role..
• A Confident and positive individual with a strong Customer focus.
• Proactive, “can do” approach with initiative and have a good understanding of the commercial drivers within a business.
• The successful applicant must be able to work autonomously and as part of a team and be able to take ownership of tasks through to a
• Strong Computer skills essential.