Fully Remote, Technical Specialist role, with a salary ranging from £40,000 - £45,000
Your new role
To work with peers, the Infrastructure Team Leader, and other IT functions to help maintain the company Infrastructure ensuring it remains performant, reliable and resilient. Additionally to assist project managers and other key stakeholders in the delivery of discreet tasks and/or projects. To play a key part in the day to day running of the Infrastructure Team, including incident and service request management ensuring that compliance and governance standards are adhered to at all time. To assist with coaching and mentoring more junior members of IT, and ensuring that work allocation and prioritisation is being performed effectively.
What you'll need to succeed
* Solid experience in the IT Industry
* Solid experience of working with a secure regulated infrastructure and of implementing measures such as security patching, anti-virus, network segregation and firewalls
* Experience in the development, implementation, maintenance and communication of technical policies, strategies and approaches.
* Experience of working with 3rd parties and co-hosted data centres
* Solid understanding and ability to apply best practice network and infrastructure standards
* Time management and estimating skills
* Problem solving skills
* Microsoft Windows technologies (Including installation, Active Directory, WDS, DNS, DHCP, DFSR, Group Policy)
* Virtualisation (VMWARE and Vsphere)
* High level of skills in TCP/IP Networking (including VLANs, VPN, routing, DNS)
* Thin client technologies (RDS/Citrix)
* System Monitoring (e.g. SCOM, Nagios)
* IT and Cyber Security measures (e.g. firewalls, antivirus, security patching, IDP/IDS)
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary and 100% Remote working (Except one day a month office visit)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.