Remote Technical Project Manager, 1 day a month on site, managing and delivering a variety of IT projects.
Reporting into the Project Delivery Manager, you'll work in close partnership with colleagues across the organisation to manage technical project delivery The Project Manager is required to deliver a variety of IT projects making improvements across the technical estate. The project manager needs to be able to manage multiple project deliverables and communicate the status of IT projects in a clear and timely way.
* Producing Documentation to confirm project scope
* Producing and maintaining a project plan
* Facilitating risk workshops and managing risk through the project lifecycle
* Managing project financial tracking and purchasing
* Managing changes in project scope, producing documented change control impact assessments
* Planning, organising and managing technical change implementations
* Producing transition documentation to hand over projects to the IT service team (BAU)
* Requesting and organising project resources and team members to deliver project tasks and activities
* Coaching team members in project practices to ensure full and consistent understanding and appreciation.
* Facilitating conflict resolution and decision making.
* Coach the Team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
* Facilitating resolution of the general conflict of goals
* Reminding the team of their commitment to the project goal
* Helping the team to identify and resolve impediments.
* Provide feedback to the team, helping them to continually improve.
* Resolve blockers that stop the team progressing
* Previous project delivery experience.
* Experience managing projects to deliver change to existing infrastructure or new infrastructure or systems
* Knowledge of project management methodologies and processes
* Ability to produce good quality, accurate project documentation
* Ability to manage stakeholders and run meetings effectively
* Can Manage Risk and RAID
* A working understanding of networking, infrastructure, IT security, applications, databases, datacentres; and how systems interface.
* Good written and verbal skills.
* Develops positive relationships with colleagues.
* Can explain IT project deliverables to a wide stakeholder audience, both inside and outside of IT
* Ability to build and manage relationships with third party suppliers.