Richard James Recruitment Specialists is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy, which offers resource partnering and executive search services to its London based and overseas clients. We specialise in the Energy & Commodity industry globally, and the Accounting & Finance sector.
We pride ourselves on our core values which promote honesty, trust, integrity, and straight forward advice with simple, yet effective communication bespoke to that of our clients’ specific needs. You will join a small, outgoing, friendly team who are committed to success!
We are looking to expand our team, with the addition of a likeminded (Trainee) Recruitment Consultants who we can train and develop to partner with leading companies in the Energy & Commodity sector in London and overseas. The successful candidate will be tenacious, ambitious and driven with a committed attitude and a very strong work ethic!
Full training and support will be given to work towards the following set of full responsibilities:
• Interviewing candidates: full telephone and face-to-face interviewing, requesting and taking work-based references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to our highly regarded clients.
• Reviewing candidate job applications and short-listing candidates for specific vacancies.
• Preparing thorough, accurate, and detailed CV’s ensuring every CV is sent in the same, professional, uniform format.
• Fully briefing candidates about role responsibilities and our client’s business, using knowledge and information gained about the business and their industry sector and mentoring and coaching candidates to perform successful interviews.
• Establishing a strong, high calibre own candidate portfolio across all levels, through Recommendation’s and Referrals, Advert responses and recruitment specialist database searches.
• Organising Interviews for candidates on behalf of clients and confirming in writing with both parties.
• Responsible for advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of recruitment specific media.
• Responsible for client Business Development within own portfolio; introducing Richard James Recruitment Specialists Ltd and its services to selected organisations, building relationships to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements; becoming a trusted Recruitment Partner to their business.
• Face-to-face Client Meetings: Booking and attending face-to-face client meetings with key recruitment decision makers, after pre-qualifying the potential business opportunities.
• Responsible for successfully negotiating Job Offers including salary and benefits packages, and New Starter arrangements between client and candidates.
• Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates/market salaries, training and career progression.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
• Previous work experience within a client-facing, sales focused role is essential (non-Retail!).
• Previous Business Development experience highly preferable.
• Previous experience of working towards and achieving sales driven targets preferred.
• Previous experience within the recruitment sector preferred; but this is not essential.
• Confident, ambitious and motivated to succeed.
• Friendly team player.
• Strong communication skills.
• Full UK driving licence with own mode of transport.