My client, one of the largest suppliers to schools, nurseries, public sector organisations and businesses in the UK, is looking for a proactive, driven and commercially minded PE and Sport Product Marketeer to join their Primary and Secondary Marketing division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all forms of PE & Sport marketing, as well as developing the PE & Sport proposition and go to market strategy, whilst working with key schools and partners.
* Become a product expert within the PE & Sport market, meet with customers and suppliers and attend relevant events and CPD training
* Manage and develop the PE & Sport product life-cycle from market requirements to product release, implementation, adoption and iteration
* Specify market requirements for current and future product developments by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers to gain market insight
* Communicate effectively with key stakeholders, ensure business and customer goals are met
* Utilise data to understand customer needs and behaviours and enable the team to transform that knowledge into product enhancements and new features
* Conduct competitive research and analysis, analyse and report on market trends
* Develop marketing content to raise the profile of PE & Sport across all marketing channels, including offline and digital
* Responsible for the creation of the PE & Sport section within the catalogue and any additional tactical catalogue creation. Write product copy and create product imagery that is best in class
* Work across the business to understand goals, budget and plans for your ranges
* Identify and develop third party partnerships that support increased engagement
* Product management experience
* Curriculum knowledge or education market experience
* Sourcing, Ranging and Curating Products experience
* Marketing experience with creative ideas
* Hunger to learn and grow with the organisation
* Excellent communicator
This is a permanent, full-time role based in New Hythe. However, this will be a hybrid, home-based role but presence in the office will be required a minimum of once a month.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.