Client Technology Manager
Permanent - SW London, REMOTE
£50-60,000 + up to 20% Bonus
The Atlas Recruitment Group are currently searching for a Client Technology Manager to join a highly successful American Managed Services company who recently have setup a new operation in London.
You will be joining them during a key period of growth as they look to become the dominant MSP in London serving the Investment sector. Due to customer demand, they are looking to hire heavily throughout 2022 and to continue on their roadmap, they need the right talent in place to execute on what's planned.
As a Client Technology Manager with this organisation, you will be assigned a selection of their customers to look after. You will be developing close relationships with these companies to help them build and deliver on their IT roadmap, taking ownership of their technical projects and also leading and developing a team of Systems and Senior Systems Engineers.
The ideal candidate will come from a highly technical, Microsoft focused background as a Senior Engineer with lead/management experience. Stepping into this role, you will be responsible for the below but not limited to:
* Develop client technology roadmap
* Act as a main point of contact and act as a point of escalation to your team of engineers
* Managed overall relationship with customers and take ownership of technical projects
* Identify any potential obstacles and suggest operational and security improvements
* Managed and coach engineers through knowledge/idea sharing, root cause analysis, and implementing best practices
* Execute overall support strategy, and drive team and individual performance through metrics and client feedback
Technical Experience Required (as much as possible):
* M365 (Exchange, SharePoint, Azure AD, InTune)
* Windows Server as well as Active Directory, Group Policy
* Endpoint Threat Management such as Sophos
* VMware or Hyper-V
* Networking: DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, Routing, Switching, Firewalls
* Enterprise Networking Equipment: Palo Alto/Cisco Firewalls, Cisco Switches, Meraki/Ubiquiti WAPS
* Strong understanding of the Azure platform
If you would be interested in hearing more about the role and company then please APPLY with a recent copy of your CV for immediate review.