My client is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their well-respected, innovative business based in North Kent.
Duties will include:
* Sales and Purchase Ledger
* Issuing invoices and credit notes
* Payment reconciliation
* Developing monthly financial statements, cash flow, P+L statements and balance sheets
* Preparing tax returns
* Invoicing credit control and payments
* Other general adhoc duties
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a similar role, excellent ability to prioritise their workload and a strong knowledge of accounting software, ideally Xero and Sage Payroll.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work completely remotely after a one-month training period.
Please note due to the expected high volume of applicants only suitable candidates will be contacted.