Working for a large and expanding organisation based in Maidstone you will lead the change required to move to a self-service delivery model as well as manage talent activities and HR operations, in line with business strategy. This is based on a 12 month contract
* Lead payroll, responsible for ensuring payroll is accurate and HMRC compliant
* Review all People systems, processes and related policies for maximum efficiency and lead the change process of these, using digital platforms where appropriate and move to increased self-service model.
* Project lead responsibility on any People system replacement/enhancements.
* Responsible for the administration of key employment processes from hire to retire. Drive the automation and streamlining of administrative tasks within the function
* Support organisational change in partnership with People Business Partners
* Accountability for total reward strategy and benefits provision including contract management for flexible benefits and other providers
* Lead the delivery of all compensation and benefits related strategies, policies and processes
Requirements to apply:
* Ideally CIPD equivalent qualified but they would consider someone qualified by experience
* Experience of Working with leadership teams and directors to drive organisational development
* Experience of leading compensation and benefits including payroll
* Knowledge in modern HR solutions including self-service, HR operations management, project management and leading change
Flexible working - i.e. remote / hybrid
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.