The Atlas Recruitment Group are currently searching for a Solutions Architect to join a Change & Transformation organisation on a remote basis.
You will be joining a growing company who has scaled their operation up to 500 employees in the past four years and will gain the opportunity to work with customers spanning private and public sector industries such as Healthcare, Emergency Services, Education and SMEs.
Within this role you will take technical leadership within their Architecture teams to design and deploy end-to-end technical solutions on the Azure platform, whilst integrating other cloud services such as M365. Naturally, the right candidate will need to be a hands-on technical professional who comes from a background specialising in Microsoft Cloud Services.
Whilst this is a technical position, you will need to have a background in adhering to various factors such as Governance, Risk and Strategy whilst covering Architecture domains such as Applications, Security, Data, Technology and Service.
* Overall Solution leadership from delivery to handover
* Operate in a traditional or agile delivery mode
* Work with senior stakeholders to determine requirements
* Work with Pre-sales, Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects and Account Teams to ensure what is proposed is both fit for purpose and meets the core business needs
* Promote cooperation and facilitate coordination of all technical and non-technical streams within a programme or project to achieve the successful delivery of an integrated solution
* Support new business development including developing proposals and working on bids
* Direct and coordinate technical SMEs during the design, delivery and implementation phases
* Determine and understand the dependencies that exist between technical and non-technical solution components to ensure an integrated delivery
* Support the project/programme manager/director in understanding the risks, dependencies, issues, issues and constraints, and the impact that these may have on the project/programme
* Represent the solutions architecture team in governance and assurance reviews
* Ensure Solutions are subject to the required governance and assurance activities, to ensure they are fit for purpose both technically and commercially
* Designing end-to-end solutions on the Azure Platform as well as M365 products
* TOGAF Certification (desirable)
* Azure Certification
If this opportunity is of interest, please click APPLY with a recent copy of your CV for immediate consideration.